We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the designated agent identified below.
Notice of Alleged Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of one), and you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please notify our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will take appropriate steps to investigate and address the matter. This may involve removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. Please note that we may notify the content provider or user of the material of the complaint and provide them with a copy of your notice.
Corcoran Prestige Realty
Attn: DMCA Agent
3320 Jackson Street, Houston, TX, 77004
If you believe that your material has been removed or access to it has been disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us. Your counter-notification must contain the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email; and
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court for your district and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated agent at the address provided above.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, we may terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. If you believe a user is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact our DMCA agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify the user’s repeat infringer status.